Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy/Myglam Bag


First off, I just want to say that I am obsessed with this month's bag! I really loved all the products and almost feel like they were especially chosen just for me! I'm definitely going to use everything and can't wait to do so!


The bag this month is this multi-colored chevron pattern which I find really fun and summery. This would be great to bring to the beach to store a few summer beauty items like facial sunscreen/moisturizer and lip balm! The material is waterproof and very breathable but a little flimsy - at any point I feel like the zipper might come off! 


In the Bag:

Zoya nail polish in "Julie" - I was so ecstatic to receive this FULL SIZE Zoya polish - plus the color is SO pretty and right up my alley! It's a shimmery, iridescent lavender color that's like nothing I own and is so perfect for spring!

 Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - I am a victim of dry hair so I love Macadamia's products for restoring moisture and repairing hair. Can't wait to treat myself to this product and is smells UH-MAZING.

 Juice Beauty lip gloss in Champagne - This light pink/peach colored lip gloss has a distinctive somewhat citrusy smell. It's really pretty and best of all not too sticky.

Yaby concealer refill in Buff - I initially thought this was another eyeshadow color sample but noticed that it was actually a cream and most likely concealer - or at least that's what I'm going to use it as since it matches my skin color!

Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl luminizing body butter - I love anything coconut so I was really happy with this. The smell is incredible, I love it's pearlized appearance, and it feels really smooth and luxurious on your skin. Win!


What was in your Ipsy bag this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment