Saturday, June 8, 2013

HAUL: Target & Ulta


Since I've moved to New York City, I haven't been to either a Target or an Ulta *gasp* so on my trip back home to Florida, I definitely made sure to make trips to both and treat myself to some products that I've had my eye on for awhile including the new Revlon Lip Butters, Maybelline Color Tattoos, and FINALLY The Rocket mascara!


What I Bought at Ulta:
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- NYX eye pencil sharpener
- Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore blackhead banishing pore strips
- Essie "Boom Boom Room" nail polish
- sample of healthysexyhair Soy Renewal Argan Oil

What I Bought at Target:
- Maybelline The Rocket mascara
- Simple Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Maybelline "Lasting Lilac" eyeshadow duo
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Pen in Ivory
- Maybelline Master Duo 2-in-1 liquid eyeliner in Black Lacquer
- Maybelline 24-Hour Color Tatoo in Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, Seashore Frosts, and Icy Mint
- Maybelline Vivid lipsticks in Fuchsia Flash, Pink Pop, and Shocking Coral
- Maybelline Color Whispers in Coral Ambition, Oh La Lilac, and Petal Rebel
- Revlon Lip Butters in Pink Lemonade, Wild Watermelon, Sorbet, and Juicy Papaya
- NYC "French Tip" nail polish
- Essie "In the Cab-ana" nail polish

Be sure to watch the video to hear more about my haul!


Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment