Friday, February 28, 2014

Februarys 'Orange' Favourites

coral-make-up
After January's Pink Favourites I thought I would continue the theme and make this month my 'Orange' Favourites! It seems that I get drawn to a colour each month, In January it was pretty dreary and rainy and so I was drawn to bright pinks and throughout February I've been excited for spring and have been drawn to oranges!

Balance me wonder eye cream - After using up two samples of this from a glossybox and a magazine I got full size 15ml for £20. I love this eye cream, I use it in the morning as it really brightens and hydrates under my eyes and with continued use has helped reduce my dark circles. It has great ingredients such as chamomile, brightening lemon, cucumber, coconut and rose hip oils and hyaluronic acid.

Bourjois Healthy mix Blusher in 41 - Swatched here This is supposedly a dupe for Chanel Reflux blush, its such a pretty coral orange shade that is perfect for Spring and really makes the skin look glowing!

Revlon Lip butter in Tutti Fruitti - The perfect subtle orange lip it is quite sheer and pretty rather than being a bold orange. I love the texture of these and how easy they are to apply, I always seem to pop a Revlon lip butter in my bag and this month it's been Tutti Frutti!

Real Techniques Powder Brush - Real techniques are my favourite brushes and this powder brush is amazing, it is so soft and huge! It creates a smooth, even finish and is perfect for quick bronzing or powdering.

Ciate Nail Varnish in Hopscotch - This is a bright orange, fun nail varnish perfect for Spring and summer.

Hugo Boss Orange - I found this perfume whilst having a clear out and I had forgotten how much I love this smell, it takes me back to happy summers spent driving around with friends giggling and listening to music with the roof down. For me it's a real 'free spirit' scent with orange blossom, vanilla, apple and sandalwood notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment