Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines day make-up

valentines-day-makeup
makeup-tips
makeup-ideas
cute-makeup-ideas

I went for bright lips, a high messy pony and golden shimmery eyes for this Valentines day make up look! Not your typical red lip and smokey eye Valentines Make up but it's fun, flirty and perfect if like me you don't spend Valentines day doing too much!
I don't really have any plans for Valentines day yet, me and Alex will probably just watch a film and I'll cook a nice meal!

What I'm wearing:

Face -

Eyes - 
Mac Naked pigment all over the lid
Mac Woodwinked blended in the crease and on lower lashes
Mac eyeshadow in Day Gleam in the centre of the lid for shimmer

Lips -
Revlon Wild Orchid (A great alternative to MAC Show Orchid)

Let me know if you try this valentines day make up look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment