Thursday, February 6, 2014

January's 'Pink' Favourites

pink-make-up

These are my current favourite 'Pinks'. During January's dreary rainy days, a pop of pink felt like just what I needed to brighten up my days!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - My full review of this palette is here. I've been wearing 'Dust' all over the lid and 'Nooner' in the crease and under the lower lashes a lot this month which is great for a pretty and natural every day look.

Nars Orgasm - Nars blushers are lovely, so pigmented long lasting and such pretty colours. I'm looking to expand my collection soon as I've been loving this pretty pink shade so much!

Revlon Lip Butter Sweet Tart - This gives a pretty bright pink lip without looking too bold. It's my favourite lip butter shade, I feel it brightens up my complexion and is easy to apply for a sheer pink lip.

Essie A cut above - A pink gitter nail varnish with various sized glitter chunks, I've loved wearing this over a grey nail varnish this month. Full review here

So far in February I've been lusting after Nars Gina and Luster and reaching for Revlon Audacious Matte balm and Revlon Lip butter in Tutti Frutti. Something tells me the theme for this month is going to be orange!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment