Friday, February 21, 2014

Nuxe Reve de Miel

nuxe-reve-de-miel


This is my winter lip saviour.

When I first opened the pot to try this, I found the product really difficult to work with and hard to even to pick up on my finger as it's so thick. It's quite pricey for a lip balm and so I didn't want to use lots but it just didn't want to stick to my finger! I had to scrape off a little and smear it onto my lips. I then went to bed, feeling pretty disappointed. However, the next morning my lips felt amazing. The night before they had been dry and painful due to the cold weather but after leaving this on my lips all night, they were soft, smooth and plump. 

I've learnt that the trick with this is that you need warm hands, or to swirl your finger in the pot to warm the product up a little before patting and pressing the balm onto your lips. You need hardly any of this Nuxe lip balm, a little really does go a long way. I'm used to having to use a lot of lip balm and this feels strange, like it doesn't leave much residue on your lips or like you haven't used enough, but the results for me are amazing.
It also smells lovely, like citrus and honey and it includes ingredients such as honey, sweet almond oil, calendula, Shea butter and grapefruit essence.

Have you tried this? Whats your favourite lip balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment