Sunday, April 27, 2014

APRIL BLUE FAVOURITES

blue-make-up

These are my April Blue favourites, I thought blue would go nicely with rainy 'April's showers'!

Lomography superstar diana mini - With the sun shining and pretty flowers blossoming everywhere I've been taking my lomography camera out a lot more. I'll do a full post on my camera when I've filled up my film and developed the photos but I've loved having an analogue camera to take out with me so that I can fill up my photo albums.

Liz Earle Energising body wash* - This has been my morning saviour. It smells so fresh and invigorating and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. As always with Liz Earle, the ingredients are good. It contains 9 pure essentials oils and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.

Essie Nail Polish Aruba Blue - This is fast becoming one of my favourite nail polishes ever, it's the perfect shimmery sapphire colour and looks pretty with an accent nail or worn on its own.

Maybelline New York color tattoo turquoise forever - I love wearing this rubbed onto my lower lashes to give them a buildable hint of colour. It's a pretty look for the warmer weather and an easy way to add some colour to your make-up. See the look here.

Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo* - I've recently moved from a soft water area to a hard water area, Sunday shampoo is a clarifying shampoo that removes product build up, hard water minerals and pollutants. I've added this to my Sunday pampering routine and I love it. I only need to use a small amount for it to leave my hair feeling so clean and cleansed meaning less hair washes in the week!

Maybelline baby lips hydrate - Full review here. I use this in the morning under a lipstick or on its own. It contains shea butter, honey and has SPF20 leaving my lips feeling moisturised and protected by the SPF.


March's Mint Favourites
Februarys Orange Favourites
Januarys Pink Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment