Thursday, April 10, 2014

PRIMARK GEMS

Primark-Haul
Primark-haul-2014

Washbag and headband - Primark

Every now and then, I find a real gem in primark. This week I found two things that I absolutely love.

For £3 this cute little wash bag was too good to pass up, it has two zipped compartments which have the initial 'S' (or whichever initial you choose) as the zip. It's quite good quality and there were a lot of letters available to choose from.

I also bought this headband which again was only £3. It looks so pretty in the light and turns different shades of colour as you move. I'm planning on wearing this with my hair up in a low loose bun and kind of as a crown headband but it can be worn across the forehead, or if you don't mind the elastic slightly showing it's also really pretty as a necklace! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment