Monday, April 14, 2014

THREE BLUES

blue-nail-polish
essie-aruba-blue

I've been enjoying wearing blue nail varnish this month and these are three of my favourites. Perfect for Monday blues and April showers these all are opaque in two coats, last well on my nails and are such pretty shades of blue.

'The Sophisticated Blue' - Liz Earle Strengthening Nail colour Rhapsody in blue* is the perfect midnight blue colour. It contains avocado and borange oil which helps to keep the nails strong and moisturised. It looks lovely with gold midi rings and is great to wear for a glam night out.

'The Cobalt Blue' - Barry M's Cobalt Blue becomes opaque in two coats, it looks great with a tan and lot's of silver jewellery. 

'The Shimmery Blue' - Essie's Aruba blue is my all time favourite blue. This is my go to colour when I'm not sure what to wear, it seems to go with everything and looks great with Essie stroke of brilliance as an accent nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment