Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Something a little different.

After reading Gem's post, I looked through my blog and realised how much it's changed recently. I've been blogging for 3 years now about beauty and make-up with some fashion and lifestyle thrown in. Apart from an awful first blogpost, I've never really introduced myself so here's a little 'about me'.

My name is Sophie, I am a trained make-up artist.


I love everything about Autumn and Winter - cold brisk walks with crunchy leaves, collecting conkers, cosy evenings wearing fluffy socks and reading blogs surrounded by candles and twinkling fairy lights. 


I love rainy days spent knitting and drinking hot chocolates, everything Harry Potter and Christmas. 


I am 27, 28 in November.

I live with my boyfriend Alex, we have been together for 6 years.

I'm a vegetarian. My favourite foods include pasta, sweet potato, butternut squash, cinnamon and chocolate.

I love list making and try to keep a gratitude list daily.




Tell me a little about yourself?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment