Sunday, September 28, 2014

AUTUMN BLUSHERS

best-autumn-blusher

I'm drifting away from bright summer blushers and adding warmer, richer autumnal tones into my make up routine. I'm really missing a subtle plum blusher from my collection, I would love any suggestions for pretty plum shades please!

MAC Warm Soul - When you need to add a warm glow to dull skin on a gloomy day, this blusher really delivers. It is a pretty, beige pink blusher with golden shimmer running through it. It really brightens and adds a glow to your skin.

Bourjois Healthy Mix - This orange toned blusher can be built up to a slightly burnt orange colour that really warms the complexion and looks pretty autumnal. It works really well with MAC woodwinked on the eyes and Topshop infrared lipstick dabbed lightly on the lips. You can see it swatched and worn here.

Nars Orgasm - Although this golden peachy pink blusher is also well suited for the summer months, It shows up as a pigmented, deep warm pink on my skin tone. I love wearing this to give me a flush of colour to my cheeks and have been wearing it together with the sleek storm palette in this autumn make up look.

Sleek Suede - The perfect blush to wear with a strong autumnal berry lip. This matte blush is a neutral peach brown that is similar to MAC gingerly. It works well with strong lips or eyes as it sculpts the face and brings warmth and colour whilst staying neutral.

Benefit Benetint - For a natural, wind bitten flush of colour to your cheeks Benefit Benetint is great for autumn and winter. It gives a subtle but buildable rosy glow to your cheeks. You have to work quite quickly with this to blend it in with your fingers in an upwards circular motion, I follow just under my cheekbones to get the right place for me.

What are your favourite autumn blushers?

No comments:

Post a Comment