Monday, April 9, 2012

2012 ACM Awards: Best Dressed

I'm not a big country music fan (although I do love me some Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood), but from what I've seen at the American Country Music Awards this year, I am a fan of their red carpet fashion choices. Here are my favorite looks from the event.

#1 - Taylor Swift - J. Mendel
Taylor makes the top of the list looking flawless in a white J. Mendel column gown with small cut outs on the sides of the waist, Christian Louboutin heels, and jewelry by Lorrain Schwartz. I absolutely love everything about this look. 

#2 - Carrie Underwood - Abed Mahfouz Couture
Carrie looks ethereal in this sheer asymmetrically cut Abed Mahfouz Couture gown, accessorized with Oscar de la Renta peep-toes, and Johnathon Amdt jewels.

#3 - Miranda Lambert 
Miranda's gold arrival gown by Randi Rahm got a lot of attention, but I adored the fabulous beaded minidress she wore after the show.

#4 - Jennifer Nettles - Max Azria
Jennifer added a welcome burst of color in her pink/coral Max Azria gown. Love how she paired it with the contrasting and equally bright colored yellow belt!

#5 - Hillary Scott - Emilio Pucci
Great accessorizing saved this look from seeming too plain. Hillary looks super sleek in this flattering long wrap dress by Emilio Pucci with David Webb jewelry and a Bulgari clutch.

What looks were your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment