Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TAG: Get to Know Me


Almost a month ago, my friend, the seriously AH-MAZING Kelsey at The Girl Talks tagged me to do this, and I'm finally getting around to doing it now that I actually know other people to tag back! I really enjoyed doing this tag, and I hope you all will too!

THE RULES:
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
  3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs.
  6. You legitimately have to tag.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. I'm obsessed with maxi skirts and dresses.
  2. I have the entire China Glaze Colours From the Capitol nail polish collection.
  3. I have never seen a Transformers movie.
  4. My family has moved four times all within the same county - the name of which is my street address in college.
  5. I've only cosplayed once, but I want to do it again.
  6. I'm in an Asian sorority and a co-ed fraternity.
  7. I've tried to dye my naturally dark brown hair blonde twice.
  8. I had a Harry Potter party for my 22nd birthday.
  9. I like to read and write fan fiction.
  10. I have 70 floors on Tiny Tower.
  11. I'm planning on starting a Youtube channel soon ^_^
MY ANSWERS TO KELSEY'S QUESTIONS:
  1. What is the last book you read? The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  2. Is your hair curly, wavy, or straight? Naturally wavy
  3. Mac or PC? Mac
  4. Have you ever purchased and used a Groupon? Yes, several. I love them!
  5. Do you enjoy cooking? I honestly wish I had more time to do it because when I do, I love it (even if I'm not the best cook)!
  6. Do you have any pets? I have two cats with me in college and another seven back home.
  7. Wordpress or Blogger? Blogger. I'ved used Wordpress before and had to deal with soooo much spam. 
  8. If you had to give up either Facebook or makeup for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Facebook! I use Twitter more anyway, and I'd be such a hot mess without my makeup.
  9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be everything from a farmer, politician, Egyptologist, and actress.
  10. Do you have any scars? How did you get them? I have one on my forehead from a burn I got as a child and one on my right arm where one of our cats bit me. It looks like a vampire or snake bite which is kind of cool.
  11. Dream job? Publicist for a fashion/beauty/entertainment company <3
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
  1. Do you have a nickname? Yes, Manda/y, Manda Panda (self-explanatory) and Banana (inside joke with my line sisters)
  2. Have you ever subscribed to a beauty box and if so which one/s? As of right now, I am subscribed to Birchbox, MyGlam, Eco-Emi, and Julep Maven.
  3. Favorite YouTuber? Obsessed with missglamorazzi and jennamarbles
  4. Which song is currently stuck in your head? Fun.'s "We Are Young" and Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know"
  5. Morning or night person? Definitely night.
  6. Celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder <3
  7. If you could visit any country, where would you go? Tokyo, Japan
  8. What was your first job? Worked concession at the movie theater
  9. Favorite childhood tv shows? The Power Rangers and Sailor Moon were my life.
  10. What food could you eat everyday and not get tired of? Pho! (a Vietnamese noodle soup) sooo good!!
  11. Last movie you saw? Cabin in the Woods - simply amazing. Joss doesn't disappoint.
TAGGING:
  1. Becca - Back for Tea
  2. Taylor - Girl Meets Beauty
  3. Nicola - Nikscritsx
  4. Holly - Blog of a Cosmetics Junkie
  5. Sashka - My Beauty Memoirs
  6. Nadine - College Girl
  7. Sophie - Duck and Egg
  8. Joy - A Vintage Joy
  9. Kayley - Lavender Blush Beauty
  10. Lucy - Lucinda Baby Doll
  11. JoJo - Forever in Pink
Can't wait to see the responses!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment