Friday, April 27, 2012

April Glossybox




Spring is in the air...

...Ok, so maybe not as April showers are still in full force but Glossybox have fully embraced Spring and earth day with their Natural Beauty Box this month!
I love Natural, Organic products and although everything in this months Eco friendly Box is not completely natural, it's a great idea and there are some pretty good products!
My favourite is the Inka Peacock pencil eyeliner, it's the creamiest eyeliner formula i've ever tried and I love the intensity of the colour.
The only downside for me is the fact that the box is biodegradable, I store my make up in old Glossyboxes but I'm guessing I wont be able to with this one!

What do you think of this months box? xx

Products I got:
- Caudalie Serum  
- Inka Eyeliner 
- Monu Collagen cream
- Figs & Rouge Lip Balm
- Burts Bee's Body Lotion


No comments:

Post a Comment