Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blog Hop: What's In My Makeup Bag?

Doing my first "Blog Hop" and the theme is "What's In My Makeup Bag?" Luckily, I just modeled in a fashion show where I did my own makeup this past weekend so I already had a makeup bag filled and ready for this post. The only addition is the NARS Laguna Bronzer I bought today, but I'm sure it'll become a makeup bag staple.

I have a couple of makeup bags, but this is my most recent and current favorite. It's a Forever 21 bag that I got at Dechoes, a secondhand store in Orlando. At about 12" long, I love how roomy it is inside so there's always room to add in extra items like brushes, nail polish, and moisturizer if I want.

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage - Not my favorite face primer, but I'm trying to use it up so I can get something better.
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - Just an all-around good drugstore mascara.
Tweezerman Tweezers - The best tweezers I've ever come across. It's incredible how precise and painless they are.
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - Best foundation ever! I definitely use this more for special occasions (like a fashion show) rather than every day though.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde - LOVE this product. It's overtaken NARS Orgasm as my favorite blush.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - The perfect setting powder.
Revlon Lip Butters in Gumdrop and Cupcake - Obsessed with these. I probably have 15 or so, these two are probably my favorite shades.
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner - I love how quick and easy this stuff is to apply.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Bad bottle, but great primer.
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque - Life. Saver. This stuff is AH-MAZING. Seriously. I have crazy dark circles and this makes them disappear. An everyday must have.
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain - Works perfectly with the Corrector to brighten my face and hide any blemishes. Best concealer I've come across. And I've tried plenty.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe - Awesome product. I will often use these as a primer.
MAC Tendertone in Hush Hush - So in love with this lip balm. It smells great and keeps my lips oh-so moisturized.
Maybelline Gel Liner in Eggplant Aubergine - The purple color looks amazing with pretty much anything from the Naked2 palette.
Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Palette - I use these to line my waterline since I prefer to do that with a shadow than a gel or pencil.
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - Wished there were more matte shadows and less shimmery ones, but still an amazing palette of eyeshadows.
NARS Laguna Bronzer - I already love this new purchase! My previous bronzer was matched to me when I was a lot tanner and doesn't work with the skin tone I have now.

Now that you've seen what's in my makeup bag, what's in yours? The Blog Hop runs until the end of the week so you still have time to jump in at Blog Love Therapy HERE! If you do it, be sure to let me know in the comments so I can check it out! 

Also, I'm really enjoying this "Blog Hop" idea so if you know of any others going, feel free to post that in a comment too! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment