Thursday, June 19, 2014

A LITTLE HOME HAUL

home decor haul


Baylis & Harding Strawberries and cream hand wash / Dairy Milk Marvellous Mix ups / The White company Tealight / Little things box.

These are just a few bits and bobs that I've bought recently for the home. The Baylis & Harding handwash smells amazing and the bow is detachable so you can put in on other bottles after you use it up. It's pretty girly, but I love it!
I got The White Company's tealight holder in their 20% off sale, the tiny tealight holder glows and sparkles when a candle is in it, its so pretty and whimsical and looks great on my table. The 'little things' box is from homebase It's perfect for storing jewellery, stationery, tea lights or any other little things! The Marvellous mix-ups didn't disappoint, I only wish you got more in the packet!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment