Wednesday, June 4, 2014

THREE REDS


Whenever I can't decide on a colour to wear on my nails, I choose red. I prefer darker shades of reds as I feel they add a touch of sophistication, these are my three current favourites.

'The Bright Red' - Rita Ora for Rimmel in 'Raw as night'* is the perfect fire engine red. Touch dry in 60 seconds and opaque in just one swipe, this is perfect for on the go, no fuss nails. I own a few other 60 second colours and I love the formula, I can never be bothered to wait for my nails to dry and these are great if you need to do your nails in a hurry!

'The Sophisticated Red' - Nails inc Tate nail polish is a classic dark red. It looks great with gold midi rings and is a great transitional colour from Summer to Autumn.

'The Shimmery Red' - 17's fast finish nail polish in 'Garnet' is a deep warm shimmery red. It has just enough shimmer to show on the nails but it's subtle enough not to look sparkly. I normally wear this on my toes as it's a little streaky to apply but it dries quickly on the nails.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment