Sunday, June 29, 2014

JUNE'S GREEN FAVOURITES

green-make-up

I've been loving these green coloured products throughout June, I can't believe it's been 6 months of colour favourites already! 

Pixi mesmerising mineral palette in Emerald Gold* - I've been reaching for this pretty gemstone palette a lot this month, the colours are so pretty and I've been loving wearing the shimmery gold blended all over the eye with the mint green in the inner corners!

Origins Dr weil mega bright dark circle minimiser eye cream - This is a lovely thick eye cream which is light infusing and targets the cause of dark circles whilst firming the eye area. I haven't been sleeping properly in this heat and this has really helps to cover up my dark circles!

Bdellium tools 716 Smoky eyeliner brush - This is one of the softest brushes I've ever felt. It's perfect for inner corner highlighter or for smudging out eyeliner.

Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask - Even in the summer my skin is quite dehydrated. This really helps to hydrate my skin and to leave it feeling plump, smooth and moisturised. I only use a very small amount of the mask during summer - less than a pea size (in winter I use more!), as it's very thick but it really helps to keep my skin hydrated.

Natural collection moss shimmer - Supposedly a dupe for Mac's sumptuous olive, this is a beautiful olive golden eyeshadow. I love wearing it with the a gold blended into the first inner quarter of the eye. See the look here.

Caudalie beauty elixir - This has been my saviour this month as its so perfect to use in the heat. Just a few spitzes and this leaves your skin feeling cooler whilst smoothing the skin and giving it a burst of radiance. It contains orange blossom, organic balm mint (so refreshing!), rosemary, grape and rose.

I've also been listening to and absolutely loving Ed Sheerans new album 'Multiply' this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment