Sunday, June 1, 2014

MAY'S GOLD FAVOURITES

gold-make-up
Following the monthly colour theme, these are May's Gold favourites. Golden hues are perfect leading up to summer, I've especially been loving wearing gold tones on my eyes and nails.

Shu Uemura eyelash curlers: I got these a couple of christmasses ago and have used them practically every day since. They are the best eyelash curlers i've ever tried. They give me the perfect lasting curl while fanning my lashes out making them look long and fluttery and I love to use them on no make up days or when I want to give my lashes a lift. I hold them at the base of my lashes squeezing gently and then squeeze three times at the base, middle and top of my lashes before applying mascara.

Orly Nail polish in Rage: This has beautiful tiny particles of rose gold glitter, it lasts really well on my nails and can be opaque in just one swipe. It's one of my favourite colours to wear as it looks so pretty on the nails and is great to wear throughout the year.

Mac eyeshadow in Goldmine: I bought this after seeing a picture of Kim Kardashian wearing it with strong winged liner. Its a lovely true gold colour and looks great with winged liner and bronzed skin.

Maybelline New york colour tattoo in Eternal Gold: I like to sweep a thin layer of this over my lids and then really blend it out with my ring finger. I love wearing cream eyeshadows blended out to give a subtle shimmer of colour. It's a pretty, light gold that I can wear as an everyday colour.

Loreal EverRiche Shampoo for dry and fine hair: This is my 4th bottle of this shampoo. It's a really rich shampoo that conditions my hair as well as leaving it clean. I only need a tiny amount to lather through my hair, it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky smooth and it doesn't contain sulphates. One of the best things about this shampoo is that it smells amazing - like vanilla, apricots and coconuts, the scent lingers on my hair and leaves it feeling so lovely!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment