Sunday, September 21, 2014

AUTUMN MAKE UP

estee-lauder-raisins-dupe
autumn-makeup-look
fall-makeup

I've been wearing this look along with last year's copper eyes & red lips look a lot throughout September so far. I've also dyed my hair a bit darker this year and I'm so tempted to add a hint of plum through the ends!

For this autumnal make up look I used two colours from the Sleek storm palette that actually remind me of the infamous and now discontinued Estee Lauder Raisins. I applied MAC bare study as an eyeshadow base before sweeping the light pink colour from the storm palette all over my lids. I then blended the deep cranberry colour into the outer corner of my eye and up into the crease. I also ran it under my lower lash line for definition. For my brows I used Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown and lined my eyes with a small flick using collection fast stroke liner.

For my base, I used Bourjois healthy mix foundation as it gives a nice dewy finish and is buildable to a medium coverage. I applied the bobbi brown corrector in bisque under my eyes to counteract any dark circles and swept Nars Orgasm blusher onto my cheeks to give me a flush of colour. I dabbed a bit of Topshop glow highlighter in polish to the tops of my cheeks and under my brow bone and finished with a touch of MAC Brave lipstick on my lips.

What make up have you been wearing this autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment