In less than 2 weeks, I will be a quarter of a century old. I really can't believe how fast time flies. There's just no way I'm turning 25! And yet, I am.
My dad and sister have been asking me what I would like as a gift so instead of just forwarding them my Amazon wish list, I thought I'd put together for them a nice convenient little blog post. And yes, I do plan to treat myself with one
some of these items. Sooooo here we go!
My Birthday Wish List
- Wacom Intuous Pro Pen and Touch Tablet - I've been drawing most of my life and have dabbled in coloring my traditional art in Photoshop with a mouse, but I know that nowhere compares to what one can do with a pen and tablet. Drawing is one of my hobbies that brings me such joy and sense of accomplishment - I'm happy with what I can do with paper and pencil. but I would love to take my art to the next level and start doing more digital work. I've contemplated getting a tablet in the past, but was a little intimidated. I've now done my research and feel ready to take this step.
- Attack On Titan: Colossal Edition - I discovered this amazing show over the summer and it has quickly become my favorite anime ever, yes ever. I thought about buying some of the manga volumes, but then heard about this "Colossal" edition which contains the first five volumes and 15 color pages. Sounds like a good deal to me!
- iTunes Gift Cards - I've recently been introduced to the world of otome games and have taken quite a liking
become absolutely OBSESSEDwith them. I'm pretty sure in this last month I've charged more to iTunes for these games than I have for food. So, yes, if you have absolutely no idea what to get me as a gift- you cannot go wrong with these in any amount.
- Custom Plushie - I've always always wanted a custom plushie. Daddy, Melissa, if you are reading this and contemplating to do this, please let me know and I will forward you several images of my favorite otome characters. This will take a little extra effort but it WILL make my life.
- A Song of Ice and Fire 5-Book Set - Even though I love the complex world of Westeros and enjoy the books more than the show, I actually have never owned any of the books! I've always borrowed them from others! Me getting this box set will happen eventually. If not now, then later, but until then it's on the wish list.
- Subscription to Q Box - This is basically a subscription box for CUTE things, and goodness, do they deliver on the cute. Their past boxes are filled with such adorable, quality items - no wonder they're sold out until November! I've researched a lot of different subscription boxes and this definitely looks to be my favorite!
- Mini Freezer - I live in a bachelor apartment which means I don't have a full-sized kitchen. I have a sink and a mini-fridge. If you know me, I love the Trader Joe's frozen section as well as keeping frozen fruits for my Nutri-Bullet smoothies. I have not been able to do this for a while since I do not have a freezer. A mini freezer would totally rectify this situation!
- Haircut - My sister recently lopped off a good 10" or so of hair and looks absolutely adorable. Every time I see her I can't help but point out how cute she looks. Not saying I'm brave enough to do the same, but my hair definitely could use a good, quality cut. My split ends and layers are out of control.
- Combat Boots - I have been on the lookout for a cute pair of everyday combat boots for, well, forever. I LOVE the way they look and definitely would love a pair for fall.
- Gym Membership - I remember when I had two gym memberships (thank you, Groupon) in college on top of the free on campus gym. I also remember back when I had a good metabolism *cries* Now, I do have my elliptical out on the balcony which I love, but boy do I miss actually going to a gym with AC. Also, I'm excited to show off my new VS Sport gear and wear cute athletic tanks like this Free! one from lookhuman.com.
Also anything from the aforementioned lookhuman.com or thinkgeek.com. Things like THIS Star Trek Spock Oven Mitt or THIS cute Sailor Moon baseball tee (all baseball tees currently on sale for $20!) are right up my alley.
Anyone else have a birthday in October? What's on your wish list?