Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MAKE UP ADDITIONS FOR AUTUMN

autumn-makeup

As the days are slowly getting colder, i've been switching up my make up and adding little autumn touches to my routine. I've been starting to add warm browns and matte mauves to my eyes, a pink flush of colour to my cheeks and a hint of cherry to my lips. I've also been enjoying applying my foundation with a foundation brush to give me a bit more coverage.

Nars and God created the woman palette: This palette is stunning and perfect for autumn. The colours are all so beautiful and as with most Nars eyeshadows that I've tried, really pigmented and buttery in texture. I've been running Galapagos (a warm brown with gold flecks) under my eyes and Kalahari (a warm taupe with shimmer) all over my lids.

Benefit Posie tint: Although this is great as a summer blusher, benefit posie tint gives such a natural, barely there flush of slightly cool toned pink to your cheeks that I think it works well as a transitional blusher for autumn too.

Topshop Highlighter Glow in Polish: This is one of my favourite highlighters, as with all topshop highlighters i've tried there's something ethereal about the colour of them.  It blends really well to give a beautiful luminescent glow and you only need to use such a little amount - a little really does go such a long way with this topshop highlighter

Maybelline baby lips in Cherry Me: This gives the perfect hint of cherry/berry red, hinting at an autumn lip without being too bold. I like to wear it quite sheer on my lips but it can be build up to a glossy but still subtle cherry red lip.

Have you been adding any autumn make up additions to your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment