Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AUTUMN WISHLIST

autumn-wish-list

I love reading wishlist posts and so I thought that it was about time that I finally made one! There's so many great things in stores at the moment and I've got quite a lot of things on my wish list for autumn and for my birthday in November! These are a few of my favourites:

Nars blusher in Douceur:  I've had my eye on this blusher for a while now. It looks like such a pretty, natural blusher that will work well with an autumn berry lip.

Essie Sole Mate: This looks like the perfect autumnal plum colour and I've got a feeling that it will be a great colour for the run up to halloween!

Topshop Bobble hat: I'm a little bit obsessed with Topshop hats, I bought these two last year and I have my eye on this green knit hat (and the burgundy one too!).

River Island Cami: I've seen different colours of this strappy cami circling the blogosphere for a while now and i've fallen in love with this dark red version. It's such an autumnal colour and I can imagine wearing it with my black topshop leigh jeans and my detailed zara flats.

Pomme Frites Candle: I've got my eye on the Amber Moss or the Pumpkin spice candle, they both sound lovely and I'm so in love with the packaging!.

Happy Plugs: In rose gold, need I say more?!

The Night Circus: I've recently joined goodreads and this book keeps popping up in my recommendations, it has amazing reviews and sounds magical, ethereal and captivating. Perfect to read on cold autumn nights. 

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Trio in Beach Metals: This looks like the perfect subtle autumnal palette and perfect to recreate my autumn make up look with a smaller, more compact palette. 

What's currently on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment