Friday, February 11, 2011

All You Need Is Love...My Valentine's Day Wishlist

Valentine's Day is this Monday!! As my first ever Valentine's Day with a significant other, you can imagine how excited I am. As I wait for the day to come, I've put together a little Valentine's Day Wishlist (I had to strongly refrain myself from putting Andrew Garfield on the list). My number one wish would be for me to finally be over and done with this nasty flu, but I know whether that happens or not *crosses fingers*, I'm sure to have a wonderful V-Day because I'm with such an awesome guy *cue awws*.
My Valentine's Day Wishlist
  1. Cupcakes from Lucy & Leo's
  2. To FINALLY see Black Swan (or 127 Hours)
  3. A nerdy necklace from Casstasstrophe
  4. A cute, nerdy plushie
  5. Godiva chocolate-covered strawberries
  6. Wildfox Couture Big Love oversize sweatshirt in Witchberry
  7. Pink roses
  8. Purr by Katy Perry Eau de Parfum
  9. To rewatch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  10. To no longer be sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment