Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recent Purchases




I thought I'd show you a few things I've bought recently :)
I am OBSESSED with wing rings at the moment (hehe can you tell?!), and Lush's 'It's raining men'.- Its A.mazing, a limited edition valentines day showergel that smells SO good!!!

Photos -
-Wing rings and Silver Turquoise ring all from Topshop, Photoframe ikea, picture from an 
 old Space NK booklet. 

-Lush - Snow Fairy (this was limited edition for christmas, it smells like bubblegum,
 munch!!!) and It's raining men (limited edition for Vday)

-MAC - Bare Study, Revlon Lipstick in Blush (which is similar to MAC hug me), Boots 
 lashes, Mac Wonderwoman collection coming soon!!

-The Hunger games by Suzanne Collins (3 for 2 from waterstones, I'm not sure whether this
 deal is still ongoing), I'm only half way through the first book atm but its good so far!

-Eeyore Disneys Cuties - Birthdays, Hello Kitty Make up bag/ pensil case H&M.
♥♥♥ Currently Listening - Warpaint - Stars. - ♥♥♥

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment