Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've got love for you...




Barry M Dazzle Dust in 76 (yellow) and 18 (Blue Iridescent), Collection 2000 in 06 Viva Vegas, MUA Shade 9 - Pearl, Girls Aloud lashes - Cheryl


Please excuse the bright colours!! I did this look for an 80s themed hen do and really wanted the colours to show!!

Cheryls always been my fave Girls Aloud and so when I was choosing bold lashes for this look, I had to give hers a go!!!
The lashes wouldnt necessarily be something I would wear on a normal night out or daytime however worked perfectly with the 80's theme and neon legwarmers hehe!!!
The downside is the lashes are so thick, they are quite heavy!!!
Ive used MUA (£1!!) purple eyeshadow under my lower lash line, which I bought at superdrug, I'm really impressed at how pigmented this is and would def recommend MUA, I keep their £1 setting powder in my bag which is great to touch up make up during the day!

I love doing strong make up looks, so there will be some more make up posts up in the near future!! I'm also hoping to do a lip product review shortly, and i've bought quite a lot of clothes and make up recently so will do a kind of picture haul!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment