Sunday, February 6, 2011

January Favourites

Heres a few things that I've been loving throughout the month of Jan, however i've used some of the products a lot longer!




Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - This is like my Holy grail mascara, I've tried many others and nothing for me ever works better than this!
TRESemme Heat defence - The US version is supposed to be like a CHI dupe, this one may be a different product to the US version but works Amaaazingly on my hair! I use heat daily on my hair and this has really helped to strengthen my hair again.
Dior Pure Poision. Smells Munch! Really florally, clean spring smell. 
Also ive been loving Hollister Solana Beach body mist, it's a mixture of Raspberry, apple and strawberry with jasmine and white musk.
Boots No7 Quick thinking 4 in 1 wipes, No7 Nailvarnish in Totally Teal. Ive used these wipes for about 2 years now, i usually stock up when boots are doing the £5 off No7 products!!
❤ Tweezermans!
Rapidlash - I use a lot of coats of mascara on my lashes almost every day which makes my lashes stubby and weak, this product is quite expensive however has really restored my eyelashes, this is my second box now - the first one lasted me about 4 months. My lashes are now so much thicker and longer.
Primark flower headband and Bird ring
Gossip girl is back on!!
Hot chocolate and Kit Kats (Bite the top and bottom off the kit kat and use it as a straw! It melts all the wafer inside and tastes amazing!!) And last but in no means least I ❤ Hallou(mmm)mi !! Halloumi Cheese tastes soo good!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment