Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reading Glasses

 Face - Mac Pro longwear foundation, Mac concealer Mac MSF powder, Eyes -Mac all that glitters, Mac shroom. Blush -Topshop neon rose, Prestige Liquid liner, Max Factor False Lash effect, Lips Revlon Blush and Soap & Glory SMP Peach. Nails - Rimmel Beige babe, Top - River Island, Cardi - New Look. Glasses - Primark.


This is my lil attempt at geek chic - The Make ups pretty simple, I really dont think I suit glasses thou lol!!!
This River Island Top sums up Geek chick for me, I love the mustard yellow colour, for anyone who's read The Mortal Instruments (this books up there for me with Harry Potter & Twilight!) It really reminds me of Simon?!!
I'm really enjoying reading at the moment, swapping between Suzanne Collins 'The Hunger Games' and Brian Cox's 'Wonders of the Solar system' Book. I'd love to study astronomy!

Any good book recommendations? xx



No comments:

Post a Comment