Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Summer Playlist

Something just for fun. These songs get me in the summer mood!


  1.  T.G.I.F. or basically anything by Katy Perry
  2. Kokomo – Beach Boys
  3. Summer Nights – Olivia Newton John and John Travolta
  4. Rolling in the Deep – Adele
  5. Till the World Ends – Britney Spears
  6. Love Drunk – Boys Like Girls
  7. The Story of Us – Taylor Swift
  8. Judas – Lady Gaga
  9. Blow – Ke$ha
  10.  The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani
  11. Lucky– Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat
  12. Young Forever – Jay-Z ft mr. Hudson
  13. Eenie Meenie – Justin Bieber ft Sean Kingston
  14. I Do Not Hook Up – Kelly Clarkson
  15. The Fear – Lily Allen
  16. Slummin’ In Paradise – Mandy Moore
  17.  Give a Little More – Maroon 5
  18. King of Anything – Sara Bareilles
  19. Spice Up Your Life – Spice Girls
  20. My First Kiss – 3OH3 ft Ke$ha
What's your summer playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment