Sunday, July 24, 2011

Turquoise




Turquoise ring, Bracelet and Chunky stone bracelet- Primark, Tribal silver Rings and plaited gold and beige bracelet - H&M
Leopard dress - H&M
- Gotta love a bit of H & Primarni!!!

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely weekend. 
Such sad news about Amy Winehouse and Norway, my thoughts are with all their friends and families.

I did a bit of shopping with the bf yesterday and this is what I wore. We went to Yo Sushi (mmm) MAC and Boots but I didnt really get too much - some eyelash curlers from MAC and a hair dye from boots - I am trying to lighten my hair without it going orange, if anyone knows of a good dye pls let me know!! I would Love to Ombre but think my hair is too short :(.
I love the bronzed skin (ahem fake tan haha) with turquoise look, Im naturally olive however I love a bit of Dove's graudal fake tan!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment