Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 New Year's Eve

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all are as excited for 2012 as I am! Between graduating, possibly two internships, my roommate's wedding, Comic Con, and the release of several of my most highly-anticipated movies, this year is looking pretty freaking fantastic.

So how did I say adios to 2011? With the people I love most: my dad and sister. The highlight of our night consisted of 82 sparklers and a camera with time lapse. For about two hours, leading up to midnight where we watched the ball drop, we experimented with the camera and sparklers, creating shapes and designs, writing our names and "Happy New Year's, and even trying to recreate a Harry Potter wand battle. What started off as something silly turned out to be a night of memories I'll never forget with my family. Here are just a few out of the 200+ pictures we took that night.


What did you do for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment