Sunday, January 22, 2012

Instagram Diaries #3


It's been a while since I've done an Instagram update so these photos come from over a period of several weeks from before Christmas break, during, and after.
  1. Holding one of my Big's bunnies - his name is Percy (:
  2. Outside my mom's house - growing up, there used to be flocks of peacocks all over, now there is usually just the one who comes out waiting for my mom to feed him.
  3. My sister and I painted each other's nails. She made mine a nice pale pink.
  4. Nom nom nom! My friend Sonja and I made a vegan funky monkey pie (blog post and baking video coming soon!)
  5. Playing the Adele vinyl my boyfriend gave me on the record player I got for Christmas :D
  6. My dad's dream is to build his own airplane - he started several years ago and now has less than a year left!

No comments:

Post a Comment