Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trendspotting: Black Lace & Long Sleeves

First off, Happy Birthday to the lovely Duchess of Cambridge who celebrated her 30th birthday yesterday. Next, let's talk about how STUNNING she looked the day before at the UK War Horse premiere. My goodness, she is just flawless. I've never seen black lace look more elegant. The gown, by one of Kate's favorite designers Alice by Temperley, reminds me a lot of her McQueen wedding dress with its long sleeves, lace, and v-neckline. I love how she accessorized it with a belt and velvet clutch. Simply gorgeous. For those that would like to emulate the Duchess' look, I've found some look for less options that you can wear on your own night out.
Trendspotting: Black Lace & Long Sleeves
What did you guys think of Kate's look? Are you a fan of the black lace/long sleeves look?

No comments:

Post a Comment