Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laptop Situation :(

Alright, I'm going to start off with the positive stuff: THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the comments and to my new followers!! You guys are awesome, and I really appreciate every one of you! (:

Now the negative: I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently, especially during the Globes craze. Believe me, I have a lot of things I want to post about, but I've been having a lot of problems with my laptop. It's sooooo slow - it takes nearly an hour to start up, it constantly shuts down or freezes, and it won't let me on the Internet or open applications like Photoshop or Word. :( It's a 3-year old Macbook that has given me issues before, but it's always come around eventually. This time, however...I don't know, it's been like this for about a month now. I wish there was an Apple store I could take it to, but I am so close to just breaking down and getting a new computer. Anyone ever had similar problems with their Macbook Pro? Any tips on what I can do? Right now I'm planning on taking it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy to see what they can come up.

I'm writing this from a computer at my university library. Until I figure out my laptop situation, I'll try to come here as much as I can to make posts. Thank you all for your patience <3

No comments:

Post a Comment