Sunday, January 15, 2012

Topshop Highlighter 'Sunbeam'

topshop-highlighter-review-swatches
topshop-makeup-highlighter-review

topshop-sunbeam

topshop-sunbeam-highlighter-review

topshop-sunbeam-review-swatches
I am absolutely in love with Topshops make up, especially their blushes, lipsticks and highlighters.

I actually went into Topshop to see if I could stock up on 'Glow' which was a lovely highlighter from their smoke and mirrors A/W collection. Glow is hands down my favourite highlighter so I was soo disapointed when it wasn't there anymore! 
I was drawn to the packaging on this, and as I wanted a new highlighter I swatched it in Topshop to see what the colour was like. I normally go for cream highlighters however this blends really well and is Such a gorgeous golden highlighter which would be so suited for summer!

Sunbeam is £9 which I think is quite reasonable for the amount you get, the photos don't do it much justice so if you can, swatch and blend it into the back of your hand in topshop - its soo pretty! x

Topshop Sunbeam

No comments:

Post a Comment