Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Critics' Choice Awards: Best Dressed

Thanks to my apartment's horrible Internet connection (I finally had to relocate to my boyfriend's), I am just now posting this as I watch the Golden Globes. I'll post my thoughts about the Globes fashion in the near future, but I'll just say that I am IMPRESSED! I think I've got my work cut out for me compiling a Best Dressed list. The Critics' Choice Awards showed that the stars were already stepping up their game from their initial showing at the People's Choice Awards in preparation for tonight's big show. Overall, the looks were much more fashion-forward than the PCAs, but nothing particularly took my breath away. If anything, this is a very loosely numbered list since I kept changing the order. Three trends of the night that I liked were the bursts of colors, sleek silhouettes, and casual hair.
 #1 - Diane Kruger - Prada
#2 - Stacy Keibler - Giorgio Armani
#3 - Wendi McLendon-Covey
 #4 - Evan Rachel Wood - Valentino
 #5 - Shailene Woodley - Calvin Klein
 #6 - Elisabeth Olsen - Emilio Pucci
#7 - Emma Stone - Jason Wu
 #8 - Michelle Williams - Chanel
#9 - Anna O'Reilly - Honor
#10 - Viola Davis - Raoul

What's your favorite Critic's Choice look?

No comments:

Post a Comment