Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 January Favorites

I've missed a couple months, but with the new year I'm bringing back "What I Loved This Month" and renaming it the much simpler "[Past Month's] Favorites" (because that's what I do lol). I've also added several more categories and divided them by Beauty, Fashion, Entertainment, Etc.

Beauty Products
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette
Lips: Revlon Lip Butters
Face: Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Body: Kiehl's Creme de Corp Whipped Body Butter
Nails: China Glaze For Audrey
Hair: Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner

Fashion
Style: Emma Stone
Clothing Purchase: Anthropologie Eleveses Pansy Corset Trench Coat
Trend: Mullet Skirts

Entertainment
TV: BBC's Sherlock
Movie: Winter's Bone
Anime: Highschool of the Dead
Music: Luke Conard
Book: The Hunger Games trilogy
Game/App: Tiny Tower
Actor: Gary Oldman
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence

Etc.
Food: Vegan Funky Monkey Pie
Place: Earth Fare
Candle: Bath & Body Works Coconut Leaves

P.S. This is my first post on my BRAND NEW laptop!! My old one finally bit the dust, and now I'm going through the slow process of transferring what data I can from the old one to the new. It's a bittersweet goodbye, but one that was inevitable after so many months of problems.

P.S.S. I applied and got a sales associate job for BCBG at my local mall!! I also got chosen as a Victoria's Secret PINK Street Team Member, which I'll probably talk more about in a later post...

Hope you all had an AMAZING first month of 2012 and here's hoping February is even better!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment