Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clarisonic Mia Review



















































































I got my Lavender Clarisonic Mia at Christmas but wanted to give it a good couple of months use before I wrote a review and so this is my experience of using the clarisonic so far, I use my Clarisonic Mia every day in the evening for 60 seconds.

I got my clarisonic Mia on Christmas day but had to wait 18 hours of charging before I could use it.

Boxing day - First use, with the cleanser it came with. My skin felt amazing, so soft and smooth. My face was a little red as I used it too hard in my over excited state, but my skin felt so clean!

Weeks 1 - 5 - 'Purging phase', still using the cleanser it came with. I had breakouts in different areas of my face at different times, my skin is already prone to breakouts and it wasn't much worse than it normally is. Every week I made sure I cleaned the brush and handle thoroughly, my skin felt quite dry after using it however I counteracted this with a thick moisturiser.

Week 5 - 7 I switched Cleansers to Philosophy Purity. Purity foams so much better, feels gentler and makes my skin incredibly soft. My skin cleared up instantly and for the first time in a looong time, I have clear skin! I feel more confident without make up on, although I do still have some discolouration and acne scarring my skin looks healthy, clear and smooth. The combination of the Clarisonic and Purity Cleanser works So well for me, I have such difficult skin and Finally it seems to be happy!

The Clarisonic has changed my skin, although it is pricey, I use it everyday and I love it. The only downside for me is the charging time. It has really improved the texture and clarity of my skin. I take my make up off with a Make up wipe and then use the Clarisonic and Purity combination to gently exfoliate my skin everyday. Purity states that it cleanses and tones so you do not need to tone separately which is a bonus! Purity also doesn't dry my skin so I just finish with a simple moisturiser.


Has anyone else got a clarisonic?

No comments:

Post a Comment