Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day Make up

valentines-makeup-tutorialmakeup
valentines-day-makeup

MAC BARESTUDY PAINT POT, MAC NAKED LUNCH AND QUARRY E/S, BENEFIT BELLA BAMBA & HULA BLUSH AND CONTOUR BENEFIT EYE BRIGHT, TOPSHOP LIPSTICK IN INNOCENT, MAC MSF NATURAL MEDIUM PLUS, MAC HUSH, BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR IN BISQUE, LOREAL CARBON GLOSS LINER, BOUJOIS MASCARA
 
It's Valentines day in 2 days and I still haven't got my bf anything yet - eek! 

This is probably the kind of make up I'll be wearing on valentines day, minus the lashes and probably a lip stain instead of lipstick as its longer lasting! I wanted to keep it very neutral with pretty flushed pink cheeks and fluttery lashes, you can also switch the pink lipstick for a red lip depending on what your doing on the day.

I'm torn about valentines day - It's so commercial and surely a random act of loveliness is more touching? But then on the other hand, it's so nice taking time to spend together and who could say no to roses and chocolates! 

I'll be spending Valntines day at home with the bf, I'll cook a nice meal and we'll probs watch a film. I don't like going out on valentines as I find it so busy and un-romantic!

What are you doing for valentines?

No comments:

Post a Comment