Tuesday, February 12, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

In the middle of my fight with the flu, I thought I'd make a random (get it?) video in my new apartment in New York City. Pretty straightforward, just 50 random facts about me that you may or may not know :]
  1. I’ve always loved cats >^_^<
  2. I’m a Trekkie
  3. My middle name is Hong
  4. My fingers curl up instead of lying flat
  5. I’ve been backpacking in Europe
  6. I am half Vietnamese
  7. Tina Fey is my role model
  8. I am really out of shape
  9. I really want to visit Tokyo
  10. I hate moving!
  11. I hate pickles
  12. I have a younger sister named Melissa who lives in L.A.
  13. I am impatient when doing my nails
  14. My nails break really easily
  15. My long hair is my safety blanket
  16. I think Joss Whedon and Quentin Tarantino are geniuses
  17. I fall asleep in my makeup (and my contacts) all the time
  18. I got my ears pierced when I was 16 years old
  19. I can’t do a split
  20. My favorite part of my body is my collar bone
  21. I can not eat spicy foods
  22. I wish I spoke more languages - I only speak English and Vietnamese
  23. I’m horrible at responding to Facebook messages
  24. I like sad songs
  25. I used to play the drums
  26. I’ve cosplayed as Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender
  27. I've gone to Comic Con every year since graduating high school
  28. I was sorted into Slytherin (through Pottermore)
  29. I have a weak immune system and, thus, get sick all the time
  30. Zachary Levi is pretty much the perfect man
  31. And if we’re talking fictional characters, so is Ben Wyatt from Parks and Recreation
  32. I’m obsessed with Kate Spade
  33. Most flats hurt my feet
  34. I find Ian Somerhalder, Matt Bomer, Rob Lowe, and Bradley Cooper beautiful
  35. Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous
  36. I wish I could trade places with Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone
  37. Katniss/Peeta is my OTP
  38. I really want a HP sequel about the Marauders
  39. I am trusting to a fault
  40. I take long showers
  41. I’m very sensitive to the cold
  42. I’m not a big coffee drinker
  43. I’m a Marvel girl
  44. I’ve never had braces
  45. I was in a co-ed service fraternity and Asian sorority
  46. I skipped a grade – kindergarten
  47. I’m horrible at giving driving directions…and driving
  48. I love cheese
  49. People often think my sister and I look like twins
  50. I’m really good at remembering names
What are some random and/or interesting facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment