Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunshine, Daisies...


festival-makeup
maybelline-color-tattoo-eternal-gold
spring-makeup
gold-eyeshadow-swatch

Flower headband - Primark

With S/S just around the corner now, I thought I would do a Make up look based on a few of the SS2013 trends. I've mixed some of the main trends (Matte skin, Matte pink lips, Bright or Metallic eyes and fluttery lashes) and adapted them to make them more wearable. Pink Matte lips and Matte skin play a big part in the S/S 2013 Make up trends.

I used Rimmel Match perfection foundation as a base and Rimmel stay Matte Powder all over my T-zone to give me the Matte effect. I love dewy skin so left my cheeks slightly glowy using Topshop highligter in sunbeam.
I used Maybelline colour tattoo Eternal gold on my eyes, it's so quick and simple to use and gives a really lovely effect that lasts all day. Great for hot summer days, I wore this a lot last summer and it didn't budge in the heat!
I used Topshop Cream Blusher in Flush to give a peachy pink flush of colour to my cheeks and Ardnell Demi Wispi's lashes to give me a fluttery lash effect.
I didn't want my lips to be too matte so I used Revlon lip butters in lollipop and sweet tart mixed together to give me a bight pink lip colour. I also dabbed a small amount of the sunbeam highlighter in the middle of my lips.

To wear this look for the day, I would loose the false lashes and just apply a small amount of sweet tart on my lips, its best to blend in with your finger to give a more natural lip. I really like this look and will definitely be wearing it this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment