Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunday Social


1. What was your first car?
My 2006 Volkswagon Beetle :) I couldn't bring him to New York, but he's back home with my dad.

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Do high school teachers count? I say they do and that makes my answer my Pre-calculus and Honors Physics teacher, Mr. Goodson.

3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? 
Not as many as I would have liked! I didn't get into extracurriculars until I hit college. I did do soccer in middle school and later did Drama, Worship Team, Robotics, and TV Production.

4. What was your favorite birthday party?
I remember having a pretty awesome 6th birthday party (it was a combined Kindergarten and 1st grade party which were the two biggest classes in the school XD), but my 22nd which was Harry Potter themed was pretty fun.

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
I didn't really have teen celebrity crushes growing up... Had a huge crush on Harrison Ford though.

6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
I was harder on myself than my parents were. They didn't really forbid me from watching anything because they knew I was so self-disciplined I wouldn't let myself watch a PG-13 movie until I was actually 13 (the exception was Jurassic Park).

That's all the questions for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment