Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social: Awkward Years



1. Biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Oh my goodness, too many to list! I was a fashion disaster! I guess I should be grateful that my school had uniforms!

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
I didn't have a lot of friends in high school, but three people stick out in my mind: Lauren Martin, Jarryd Knappman, and Tara Thompson. Lauren and I both ended up going to Florida State although both of our busy lives kept us from spending as much time as we'd like together. I still consider her one of my closest friends though and it's crazy to think of everything we've been through together over the years! Jarryd and I, unfortunately, lost touch over the years - although there's still Facebook! And Tara didn't technically go to my high school (we knew each other from church), but we've managed to stay in touch. She's even planning on coming up to visit me in New York one day!



3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Oh wow, I can't even recall...probably because I didn't do anything all that exciting. I was such a homebody - most likely writing, working on my websites, playing video or computer games, or going shopping or to the movies with my family.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
Nope, single lady all the way. I think I was too quiet/weird for anyone to ask me out lol.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
I don't think so...they would have been with my sister if anything!

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Honestly, I don't think there's a day I'd like to relive. Maybe redo but not relive. I have some good memories (thanks to the people above), but middle/high school are days that I'm happy to put behind me.


Now it's your turn to answer these questions! Spill all your awkward middle/high school details in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment