Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Glossybox


This months Glossybox was themed for Valentines day, the themed boxes are always my favourite and this one didn't disappoint!
The box is lovely, it's so pretty that I'll definitely be using this as storage for something!

My favourite product this month is the Docteur Renaud Raspberry soft cream, the ingredients are pretty good, it's parabin free and you can buy it easily at M&S. It's quite natural and leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Modelco Eyeshadow Palette - I love the colours of these Modelco eyeshadows, however it has quite big glitter particles that fall out and I don't think the colours are very well pigmented.

Anatomical Shower Gel - My boyfriend has already claimed this as he likes the smell and the packaging! I have far too many shower gels and i'm not too keen on the ingredients so thats fine with me!

Helen-e Cosmetics - This lipstick is really creamy but I'm not keen on the colour. I got the colour Sienna, which is a deep plumb/brown which just really doesn't suit me. It's a good colour to have so i'll keep it in my make up kit and I'm sure I'll get some use out of it.

Micabella cosmetics Blush in Siera Suede- This is my second favourite product, such a pretty colour!

What did you think of this months Glossybox?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment