Friday, November 21, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: Characters I Would Invite To My Thanksgiving Feast



Whoo, another Fandom Friday! Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away? This month is flying by wayyy too fast! It seems like it was just Halloween! 

This week's theme: Characters I Would Invite To My Thanksgiving Feast!


#1 - Mr. Spock
This would be for my dad as I know nothing would make him happier than meeting his role model. I would probably spend most of the dinner doing weird and random things just to hear Spock say something about it being most illogical and then I too could die happy.

#2 - The 10th Doctor
Tennant will forever and always be my Doctor. My hope would be that during our lovely Thanksgiving feast some kind of hijinks or end of the world scenario will occur and that once we have worked together to make things right, that he would decide to sweep me away in the TARDIS as his new companion. A girl can dream...

#3 - Ben Wyatt (from Parks and Recreation)
May seem like an odd choice until you realize that Ben is pretty much my perfect man with his lovable dorkiness and even if he and Leslie are indeed great together, let's just say this is a world where they have yet to meet and I still have a chance. Once again, a girl can dream... 

#4 - Sirius Black
Sirius has always been my favorite Harry Potter character and I would seriously (see what I did there?) love to hear all about the world of magic AND the Marauders. I'm one of those people that would give up an arm and a leg (okay, not really) for a Marauders book because there is so much storytelling POTENTIAL just waiting to be told. Plus after being cooped up in Azkaban for all that time, I'm sure he would definitely appreciate a delicious home-cooked feast.

#5 - Veronica Mars
It can't be all about the boys! The gal that springs to the top of my mind that I would love to have Thanksgiving dinner with is none other than my girl crush Veronica Mars. If even just a tiny bit of her wit, sass, and awesomeness rubbed off on me, I would be a happy girl.

Who would you invite to your Thanksgiving?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment