Tuesday, November 25, 2014

LITTLE HOME THINGS

 photo home-decor_zps54c1b3ee.jpg

There's nothing I love better on a cold autumn night than watching a good film (normally Harry Potter!) in my living room with tealights flickering and a big mug of hot chocolate or peppermint tea. I've been enjoying collecting wintry pieces for the home and these are a few of my favourite things that I've got recently:

I've become a bit obsessed with tealight holders and this starry gold one from ikea is the latest to my collection. It's great value for only £2 and I've actually been using this for storing bits and pieces in, I think it would be great for holding cotton buds too! I also bought the little snowflake lights from ikea as they were too cute to pass up, they look so pretty lit up on the kitchen table and I think i'll be able to use them all throughout the year.

My brother bought me the little house tealight holder along with the copper home shaped wire basket from Tiger for my Birthday. I love them both so much and the basket is perfect for storing beauty products in. Tiger have some great things in at the moment and I'm planning on buying these cute little DIY elf decorations after seeing them on Katy's lovely blog. 

The polka dot teapot and mug follow on with the white and gold theme, I actually bought my Gold Anthroplogie monogram mug last year but they have them again this year and I'm so tempted to buy another letter! The Tesco tea for one set is great value at only £8 for a whole little set and I've been really enjoying my morning peppermint and licorice tea from it. The teapot warms up your mug whilst the tea steeps and it means that I can have two or more cups of tea!

Have you bought any bits for the home recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment