Sunday, November 30, 2014

NOVEMBER BERRY PURPLE FAVOURITES

berry-makeup

I can't believe it's nearly been a whole year of my colour favourite series! I'm not sure whether to continue it next year yet, I'm not certain I have enough new colourful products! 

Throughout November I've been really enjoying wearing berry shades, I think they're perfect for the transition into winter as well as working well for autumn. These are my November Berry Favourites:

MAC Nocturnelle eyeshadow: I loved wearing this plum eyeshadow so much in October that I've also been smudging it under my lower lashes throughout November. It's a beautiful deep plum that really brings out brown eyes. You can see me wearing the look here.

Essie nail polishes: I can't get enough of Essie nail polishes at the moment and Essie Bahama Mama and Essie Sole Mate have been constantly on my nails this month. Bahama Mama is a beautiful rich plum shade and Sole Mate a vampy deep berry purple.

MAC Rebel lipstick: I've recently written a full review on MAC rebel here. It's the perfect autumn berry shade that's so versatile and long lasting on the lips. I love to pat a small amount onto my lips and really rub it in to make a pretty berry stain.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Allure: This gives a lovely berry sheen and feels quite balmy on the lips which means it can still work on blustery autumn days. It's great for a subtle berry lip and looks great with winged liner. I also really love the packaging of these revlon lip glosses!



OCTOBER MONOCHROME FAVOURITES/SEPTEMBER BROWN FAVOURITES/AUGUST FUCHSIA FAVOURITES/JULYS CORAL FAVOURITES/JUNES GREEN FAVOURITES/MAYS GOLD FAVOURITES/APRILS BLUE FAVOURITES/MARCH MINT FAVOURITES/FEBRUARYS ORANGE FAVOURITES/JANUARYS PINK FAVOURITES

No comments:

Post a Comment