Sunday, November 2, 2014

OCTOBER MONOCHROME FAVOURITES

october-favourites

Following on with the colour theme, I thought that monochrome would be good for October as it seemed to fit well with Halloween. Here are my October favourites:

Kiehls Ultra facial creamThis is a lovely, rich moisturiser that sinks into the skin quickly, keeps the skin hydrated and in great condition. I'm literally scraping the last of this out of the pot now and I'm torn as to whether I should repurchase or not as it contains parabens which puts me off slightly. I've written a full review here, it's the best moisturiser that i've used and on the days that I don't use it I really notice a difference to my skin. If anyone knows a good paraben free alternative then I would love to know!

Etsy black cat sleep mask: This is such a cute, silky soft little sleep mask. I don't always wear a mask to sleep but lately as the mornings have been a bit lighter I pop this on if I wake up early and it really blocks out the light and helps me get back to sleep. It was also great to add a halloween touch during October!

Barry M nail paint in matte black: I used this nail polish to create my black cat nail design last week. The effect looked really good on my nails, matte and almost leather like which was perfect over halloween. It also lasted really well and was a nice change from having glossy nails.

Eysilix Eye Cream: I bought this after Caroline Hirons blogged that this was practically every eye cream that you've tried with added peptides. This helps to reduce dark circles, fine lines and keeps the eye area feeling soft and hydrated.

MAC 150 brush: This is my every day bronzer and contour brush. The slightly tapered end sits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks and it's the perfect size to sweep bronzer over my temples and on my jawline. I've had this for over 4 years now and have used it almost every day in my make up routine. The only downside I've found with this brush is that it sheds when being washed so you have to be quite gentle with it.

SEPTEMBER BROWN FAVOURITES/AUGUST FUCHSIA FAVOURITES/JULYS CORAL FAVOURITES/JUNES GREEN FAVOURITES/MAYS GOLD FAVOURITES/APRILS BLUE FAVOURITES/MARCH MINT FAVOURITES/FEBRUARYS ORANGE FAVOURITES/JANUARYS PINK FAVOURITES

No comments:

Post a Comment