Sunday, November 23, 2014

LUSH CHRISTMAS

Lush-christmas

I'm always so excited to see Lush's Christmas offerings and after a trip to Lush on Friday I now have a lovely little haul that's making my whole flat smell amazing! Here's what I bought:

Snow Fairy: This bright pink, sweet candy shower gel is one of my favourite products from Lush. I'm so glad that Lush has added skin softening seaweed to Snow Fairy this year, I've always loved the smell but felt that it wasn't really moisturising enough for the winter months. With this addition, it's perfect to use over the festive period as keeps your skin feeling silky soft and leaves a lovely sweet lingering scent to your skin.


Cinders: This lovely little bath ballistic contains cinnamon, sweet orange oil and vegan popping candy. It's become a tradition for me to buy Lush Cinders every Christmas and whenever I use it the scent fills the whole home and makes me feel so, so festive!


Snow Angel: This is the prettiest bath melt that's full of moisturising ingredients. Snow Angel is covered in gold and silver glitter (which is something I normally avoid as the glitter can get everywhere and sticks to your skin!) but this was too cute to pass up, I'm going to save this for a day when I know I'm just staying in, possibly Boxing day!


I also got two soaps that both smell absolutely amazing. Yog Nog is my favourite of the two and smells like sweet spiced fudge. Both of these soaps contain coconut oil and so leave your skin feeling so soft. Alex actually picked up Reindeer Rock soap to show me as it contains Lingonberry and so reminded him of Ikea! It smells so delicious, like winter berries.


I really love everything that I bought from lush and I've already added the Gold fun bar - a sweet toffee smelling soap/bubble bath to my Christmas wishlist! 


Have you tried anything from Lush's Christmas collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment