Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A WINTER WISHLIST

christmas-wishlist

I really enjoyed creating an autumn wish list and so I thought I would create a little winter wishlist too! Here's a few things that I think would be perfect for the festive season and that are at the top of my wishlist for winter:

Topshop Velvet Lace Playsuit: Its the lace detailing on the back of this that made me completely fall in love with this mulberry coloured playsuit. I can imagine wearing it with black tights and heeled boots to Christmas parties or festive gatherings. 

Chanel Camelia De Plumes Highlighlighing powder: This is a stunning, platinum, iridescent highlighting powder that would be perfect to wear on Christmas day!

Kate spade notebook: I love this little gold notebook, perfect for writing lists and keeping notes over the festive season.

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Majella: I've got my eye on this garnet Nars lip pencil after reading so much hype about them. I think this cool-toned red would look so great over Christmas.

Asos pieces Midi ring: I've may have caved and already purchased this ring! It's just recently arrived and its such a pretty, dainty ring. It fits me as a standard ring rather than a midi ring which I actually prefer and I've been wearing it non stop!

Dior Diorific Vernis Smoky Nail Polish: The bottle of this Dior nail polish is just stunning and the colour looks like such a great winter berry shade. 

What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment